Ethics and Values in Social Work: An Integrated Approach for a Comprehensive Curriculum.rar
Allan E. Barsky, "Ethics and Values in Social Work: An Integrated Approach for a Comprehensive Curriculum"
English | 2009-10-14 | ISBN: 0195320956 | 462 pages | PDF | 3.8 mb
In a unique and student-friendly package, Ethics and Values in Social Work offers a series of learning modules that will ensure graduates receive a comprehensive ethics and values education. Designed to be easily incorporated into any curriculum, each module helps students integrate the knowledge, skills, self-awareness, and critical thinking abilities required for dealing with ethical issues. From applying basic ethical standards of practice to managing complex ethical dilemmas, this textbook equips readers with a range of tools and strategies for responding to ethical questions and concerns.
At a basic level, this textbook teaches students the essential principles and standards that define ethical practice. At a more profound level, Ethics and Values in Social Work inspires students to reach for the highest values of profession: service, dignity and worth of the person, human relationships, integrity, competence, social justice, human rights, and scientific inquiry.
- Format and contents help social work programs meet and exceed CSWE accreditation standards, providing a clear structure for integrating ethics and values content throughout foundation and advanced courses
- The six-stage framework for managing ethical issues provides a range of tools and strategies for identifying, analyzing, and responding to ethical problems, dilemmas, and breaches
- A developmental approach to learning ethics supports students in engaging in higher levels of understanding, abstraction, application, and synthesis of ethics material
- Experiential exercises prepare students for managing the ethical and values issues that may arise in field placements
- Fun, engaging activities encourage students to reflect, question, and apply theory to practice
- Thought-provoking and reality-based case examples illustrate thorny ethical issues that professionals may encounter, ranging from end-of-life decision making to boundary crossings to rationing resources during a national crisis
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Bookmark and Share This Post :
Most file sharing sites (eg: Uploaded, Rapidgator, Depositfiles, Turbobit, Extabit, Netload, Zippyshare, Putlocker ) offer you a Free download and Paid download option. These sites are excellent sources for : Ethics and Values in Social Work: An Integrated Approach for a Comprehensive Curriculum free Downloading.