FumeFX 2.1c for 3Ds Max 2012
FumeFX is a fluid dynamics engine designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion and other gaseous phenomena.
FumeFX 2.1c for 3Ds Max 2012
- Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s ability to
achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry
- FumeFX supplements the user’s artistic vision with the power of real-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
– A multitude of parameters and FumeFX helpers give users maximum control of the fluid’s behavior and appearance.
- Easy to use, basic effects can be created with just a few clicks.
- Options include the use of powerful AFC and Gradient controls, which are unified through all Sitni Sati products.
- Plug-in design incorporates extensive support for Particle Flow and Thinking Particles.
- Dynamic simulations allow for bi-directional influence between FumeFX and particle systems.
- Advanced scripting via MAXScript is possible with almost every aspect of FumeFX, including access to all simulation data.
- FumeFX is capable of dynamic interaction with other scene objects.
- For those technical artists who want to write their own shaders, a
standalone rendering library is avilable for Windows and Linux, both 32
and 64 bit versions.
- Start simulations from scratch or by using other simulation results as a starting point.
- Stop, pause and continue simulations at any point.
- Simulation is multithreaded – users can select how many CPU’s to dedicate to their simulation.
- Users can watch the simulation progress in the interactive Preview Window.
- Interactive simulation allows user to change almost every parameter during the simulation and see it’s influence on the simulation result.
- FumeFX can use Variable Density solver that uses smoke density and temperature as variables.
- Draft simulations can be created in mere minutes for fast previewing.
- Multiple advection schemes that can minimize numerical dissipation.
- User has control of which data is written to output files for rendering and further processing.
- Wavelet Turbulence algorithm quickly adds extra detail to low
resolution simulation caches while preserving the existing overall
- Retimer is a very efficient and fast method to slow down or speed up caches without the need to re-run simulation.
- Post Processing module can significantly reduce cache size by
optimizing grid size around smoke/fire. It also allows users to decide
which channels will be excluded from the final caches.
- mental ray for 3ds Max renderer support – available for both Windows and Linux.
- The Preview Window gives users almost instant feedback on render settings.
- Fast self-shadowing is produced through an Illumination Map which is integrated inside of the FumeFX object.
- A highly efficient Multiple Scattering model enhances light dispersion throughout fluid.
- Fluid Mapping integrates procedural map details with fluid motion.
- The dynamic FusionWorks atmospheric renderer provides:
- Render Elements: Fire, Smoke, Velocity
- Proper blending with AfterBurn and ScatterVL Pro.
- Balanced mixing of FumeFX and compatible atmospherics with 3ds Max Fog
- Ability to apply Image Motion Blur
- Option to affect Effect Channel
- Z depth
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC
Bookmark and Share This Post :
Please feel free to post your FumeFX 2.1c for 3Ds Max 2012 Download, Movie, Game, Software, Mp3, video, subtitle, sample, torrent, NFO, Crack, uploaded, putlocker, Rapidgator, mediafire, Netload, Zippyshare, Extabit, 4shared, Serial, keygen, Watch online, requirements or whatever-related comments here.