FumeFX 2.1c for 3Ds Max 2012.rar
FumeFX is a fluid dynamics engine designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion and other gaseous phenomena.
- Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s ability to
achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry
- FumeFX supplements the user’s artistic vision with the power of real-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
– A multitude of parameters and FumeFX helpers give users maximum control of the fluid’s behavior and appearance.
- Easy to use, basic effects can be created with just a few clicks.
- Options include the use of powerful AFC and Gradient controls, which are unified through all Sitni Sati products.
- Plug-in design incorporates extensive support for Particle Flow and Thinking Particles.
- Dynamic simulations allow for bi-directional influence between FumeFX and particle systems.
- Advanced scripting via MAXScript is possible with almost every aspect of FumeFX, including access to all simulation data.
- FumeFX is capable of dynamic interaction with other scene objects.
- For those technical artists who want to write their own shaders, a
standalone rendering library is avilable for Windows and Linux, both 32
and 64 bit versions.
- Start simulations from scratch or by using other simulation results as a starting point.
- Stop, pause and continue simulations at any point.
- Simulation is multithreaded – users can select how many CPU’s to dedicate to their simulation.
- Users can watch the simulation progress in the interactive Preview Window.
- Interactive simulation allows user to change almost every parameter during the simulation and see it’s influence on the simulation result.
- FumeFX can use Variable Density solver that uses smoke density and temperature as variables.
- Draft simulations can be created in mere minutes for fast previewing.
- Multiple advection schemes that can minimize numerical dissipation.
- User has control of which data is written to output files for rendering and further processing.
- Wavelet Turbulence algorithm quickly adds extra detail to low
resolution simulation caches while preserving the existing overall
- Retimer is a very efficient and fast method to slow down or speed up caches without the need to re-run simulation.
- Post Processing module can significantly reduce cache size by
optimizing grid size around smoke/fire. It also allows users to decide
which channels will be excluded from the final caches.
- mental ray for 3ds Max renderer support – available for both Windows and Linux.
- The Preview Window gives users almost instant feedback on render settings.
- Fast self-shadowing is produced through an Illumination Map which is integrated inside of the FumeFX object.
- A highly efficient Multiple Scattering model enhances light dispersion throughout fluid.
- Fluid Mapping integrates procedural map details with fluid motion.
- The dynamic FusionWorks atmospheric renderer provides:
- Render Elements: Fire, Smoke, Velocity
- Proper blending with AfterBurn and ScatterVL Pro.
- Balanced mixing of FumeFX and compatible atmospherics with 3ds Max Fog
- Ability to apply Image Motion Blur
- Option to affect Effect Channel
- Z depth
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESONIC
Bookmark and Share This Post :
Most file sharing sites (eg: Uploaded, Rapidgator, Depositfiles, Turbobit, Extabit, Netload, Zippyshare, Putlocker ) offer you a Free download and Paid download option. These sites are excellent sources for : FumeFX 2.1c for 3Ds Max 2012 free Downloading.